Saturday, March 21, 2015

Has any one had any dealings with a company called Bridgestone Chartered Surveyors based in Manchester UK?

Has any one had any dealings with a company called Bridgestone Chartered Surveyors based in Manchester UK?
New poster

I had a pretty bad experience with them. After signing-up, they called me three times afterwards asking if I might be interested in their service. I was generous and each time I told them they had already booked me. That should have been my cue to see them as imcompetents.

Sure, Jurgen, the Swiss salesman did say that getting a rebate wasn't guaranteed - and I understood this, but then he did also say that it was incredibly unlikely that they couldn't secure a reduction. As did their surveyor, whose first question to me was "can I have a cheque?" - great technique eh?

Basically nothing happened, the only contact I had from them was to tell me that the Valuation office were considering the proposal, and requests for payment. The signs will be fairly clear for you to see, as, with respect, they're not the brightest bunch. I would not do business with these guys again, nor could I recommend anything other than to avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment