Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello, I will refer to myself as Maury, and the person in question as Karin. My friend Karin has a problem where she is trapped financially ...

Question

Hello, I will refer to myself as Maury, and the person in question as Karin. My friend Karin has a problem where she is trapped financially in an abusive home with her mother. Karin is twenty years old but is subject to mental and physical abuse. Her mother is disabled and living off of food stamps. What can be done to help Karin out of this situation?



Answer

She is free to move or anything she wishes to do. She should be cautious of mom playing the guilt card. Why is she responsible for mom?



Answer

a 20 year old can do what she wants,



Answer

As she is an adult, she is free to leave. Mom has no legal responsibility to her, or visa versa.



No comments:

Post a Comment