Friday, October 24, 2014

Is the Hershey chocolate company moving?

Is the Hershey chocolate company moving?
Shame on you. Closing American plants to move to Mexico to save 10%....10%? Another short sighted profit driven corporate decision with no regard for American workers. Congratulations Hershey. You have just joined the ranks of all too many other companies without the sense to realize what they're doing to the next generations of Americans. I am ashamed for you , as you obviously don't have the integrity to feel that way for yourself. I have just thrown away every Hershey product in my home and even after enjoying your prodects my whole life, I will never...ever purchase another Hershey product. Wake up America...boycott companies like this. There are thousands of chocolatiers, with frankly a better product, worthy of your buying dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment