Sunday, October 26, 2014

My fiance and I have 3 children. I have a son he has 2 daughters. Neither have the same mother. We have my son 1 of his daughters on the...

Question

My fiance and I have 3 children. I have a son & he has 2 daughters. Neither have the same mother. We have my son & 1 of his daughters on the same weekend. We are trying to get visitation set up for the other daughter. The mother doesn't want us to have her the same weekend we have the other 2 or says we need to change the other 2's weekends. Will a judge stick with her? This would not only effect our visitation & schedules but that of our childrens parents & significant others.



Answer

Is there a reason on the other parent's end that they can't switch? I assume you are offering her 2 weekends in a row in order to implement the schedule. A judge will try to put it all together after you are marrried, but it is difficult to do when you have all these folks involved, and won't even try to do it until you have permanent ties.



No comments:

Post a Comment