Friday, October 24, 2014

I filed for disability and was told i met the medical requirements and was considered disabled as of 3/3/11. But they also said they still h...

Question

I filed for disability and was told i met the medical requirements and was considered disabled as of 3/3/11. But they also said they still haven't made a decision on whether I meet the non-medical requirements. What are the chances I will be approved if I have no income, no assets and havent't worked for almost 2 years. And I have worked 40 quarters of my short lifetime. So, it seems as though I would qualify for both SSI and SSDI.



Answer

You should not have to wait as long as you have. You should speak to an attorney. We have offices in Charlotte, Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Please call to schedule a time to speak with Ms. Cini in our office to learn what your rights are.



No comments:

Post a Comment