Sunday, March 22, 2015

Poss. of Control Subs. Fishkill, NY valum.Need the best lawer in the.area. I travel for a living, Need this took care of, like to puss out t...

Question

Poss. of Control Subs. Fishkill, NY valum.

Need the best lawer in the.area. I travel for a living, Need this took care of, like to puss out three month at least, to pay fine.

Court day 1/28/13



Answer

If your case is in New York, then you need to re-post your question under New York law.

Good luck.



Answer

I can help you with this. I'm a Criminal Defense lawyer in the Myrtle Beach area, of Horry County of South Carolina. I do not restrict myself to just this immediate area and I practice state-wide. Traveling is common for me. The rules do not allow me to use the word "specialty," but that is exactly what I do, is specilize in Criminal Defense, and I have been for going on two decades. I am basically a trial lawyer. The advanage of that is the best way to settle a case and to avoid a trial, is to completely prepare for trial, and show the other side that you are perfectly willing to take the trail to court if necessary.

The prosecuttion is very much afraid of going to trial, especially if there is any chance they might lose. I have been to trial from everything from a parking ticket to two capital murder death penaltty cases. That is not intended as a sales pitch, but I only say that so you will know something about me.

Free consultations are welcome. And you may call anytime you wish. One thing I would point out, only because its so important, is if you have any interest in talking with me, then I suggest doing so at your earliest convenience. Again, prepareation is key and I take great price in winning. Thank you.

Robert J. Johnston ---- You are welcome to email me directly. My personal email address is [email protected]/* */ ---- You may also reach me at 843-946-0099. ---- Calls to this number after 5:00 p.m. are forwarded to my cell phone. If I don't pick up, just leave a message and I will return your call in a few minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment