Monday, October 20, 2014

I fell at work on 7-23-2011 ( Sat.). I hurt my back and arm by the next morning felt I needed medical care. Went to the ER, x-rays were ta...

Question

I fell at work on 7-23-2011 ( Sat.). I hurt my back and arm & by the next morning felt I needed medical care. Went to the ER, x-rays were taken of lumabr, thoracic & lt elbow. The MD spent approx 30 seconds with me. I was given a pain med that made me ill. I reported my ER visit to my job as well as giving them. I also gave my employer a WC form provided by the hospial. I was also told no work x 2 days. Today the pain was worse in my back, with alot of pain in my lt hip traveling down to my calf. I reported this to my job @ 7:30 this morning. I finally got a call back stating that 'Corporate" wanted my perseonal infor, ie: address, SS# & phone number. This call was around noon. I told her I needed/wanted to see a doctor TODAY. It is almost 3:30 with no response from my employer. It is too late to see any doctor today.

How do I pursue this if they continue to me unresponsive?? ( I slipped and fell on a wet floor)



Answer

You reported it properly, which is good, and your company is required to have you seen by their doctor as soon as possible. I handle workers compensation cases as a large part of my practice and I should be able to get you to a doctor within 24 hours of your retaining me to represent you. Please contact me first thing tomorrow morning, around 9 am, so we can talk about how I can assist you. My number is 908-272-0111. There is no cost for talking to me about your case. Call me tomorrow. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

www.njworkerscompensationlaw.com



No comments:

Post a Comment