Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ok my partner is facing 10 yrs, but instead got probation ,ok now a friend of his was in the vehicle with him as well, when the police searc...

Question

Ok my partner is facing 10 yrs, but instead got probation ,ok now a friend of his was in the vehicle with him as well, when the police searched the car they found a firearm now he's facing more time in jail now,my partner had no knowledge that the firearm was in there but his friend is now stepping up to take he's charge that my partner is in for but the friend made a tape statement saying he didnt have the firearm in just played with it but the friend is now telling me he did have the firearm so I want to record him telling the truth ok where should I go from there should u get a lawyer



Answer

You need a lawyer.



No comments:

Post a Comment