Sunday, December 14, 2014

My ex husband had supervised visits for 4 years and in 2009 he modified his visitation to every other weekend in the last 5 months he has be...

Question

My ex husband had supervised visits for 4 years and in 2009 he modified his visitation to every other weekend in the last 5 months he has been abusing pills again and has only seen him once sinc jan 8 2011 for 4 hours and never calls. Can/Should I get this reduced back to supervised visits? My fear is he will want to start getting him again while still abusing pills. I don't want to get into trouble by not allowin him to go but his father is not doing well right now with the drug abuse. Plus he is stay at friends houses right now he doesnt even have a stable place to live. Thanks



Answer

These are issues you need to discuss with your attorney, not online, and you MUST have one in this type situation. The answer will depend on the prior orders and what you can show in court.

Bear in mind the adage "let sleeping dogs lie." If he isn't visiting anyway, why would you risk a battle in which he could get more as well as less visitation? Discuss that with counsel to decide if you should proceed or stay silent.



1 comment:

  1. I am laura lsabella; I want to share a testimony of my life to everyone. i was married to my husband George Morgan, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend miss Florida and told her about my problem. She told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called DR.ALLI who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Florida ask me to contact DR.ALLI I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact DR.ALLI on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact (allispellhelp@gmail.com)(allispellhelp@yahoo.com or you can call hem +2348149158514

    ReplyDelete