Saturday, October 11, 2014

Is it legal to give someone a sexual inhancing herb without them knowing? Like Horny Goat Weed? My boyfriend makes me coffee every morning a...

Question

Is it legal to give someone a sexual inhancing herb without them knowing? Like Horny Goat Weed? My boyfriend makes me coffee every morning and lately the coffee hasn't been tasting right. I haven't been drinking it all the time because it tasted funny. I haven't questioned him yet, but I did see on his amazon account he ordered horny goat weed. I think he has been putting some in my coffee every morning without me knowing. I don't have proof, but why would all of a sudden my coffee taste different? Is this legal?



Answer

Not being familiar with this substance (horny goat weed), I have no idea of its chemical makeup nor whether those chemicals might be a banned substance. However, isn't the better question whether or not you should continue living with someone who you believe might be poisoning you? I am sure that there are laws making it illegal to give anyone medication without their consent, but if you know this is happening, you may be at fault for allowing it. Otherwise, if you are not sure what to do, you might consider exploring this issue with a licensed counselor who might suggest additional guidance regarding medication and trust issues. My answer here does mean that I am representing you, so be sure to consult your own attorney before deciding on what you should do, or contact my office at 262-633-3090, 333 Main St, Racine, WI 53403, during business hours if you desire formal representation. See me on the web at www.jayknixonlaw.com, or view over 15 years of my previous answers at http://www./answers/atty_profile/view_attorney_profile/jknixonAttorney answers may contain advertising materials.



No comments:

Post a Comment