Friday, July 25, 2014

I bought furniture from a rent to own company and 48 hours later I discovered the headboard was infested with bedbugs and larva. I had to sl...

Question

I bought furniture from a rent to own company and 48 hours later I discovered the headboard was infested with bedbugs and larva. I had to sleep in my car for two nights because the company was closed and could not remove the items from my home and I was scared to sleep at a friends or hotel because I did not want to spread it. I had to take off from work to have it removed and to have them send out an exterminator to verify that the bugs did not come from my home. Can I take them to court over lost time and damages to my property ?



Answer

Possibly

Need more information and all documentation

Good luck

Ralph

(770.985.6773 -- answered 24 x 7)



Answer

Possibly, but unless the store manager is an idiot, he'll offer to pay the exterminator bill and save you the trouble of a small claims case.



No comments:

Post a Comment