Tuesday, May 6, 2014

NEED HELP ASAP.I'm am so appreciative to the attorneys working with lawguru for answering all my past questions and yet again, I'm turning t...

Question

NEED HELP ASAP.

I'm am so appreciative to the attorneys working with lawguru for answering all my past questions and yet again, I'm turning to this community for guidance one last time.

It's become painfully evident that I need a probate attorney on my side, to consult with asap.

Here's my issue: My dad died a few weeks ago and named me as beneficiary to his life insurance policy. He obtained this policy through his employer. He had basic and also had deductions from his paycheck toward supplemental life insurance. He named my mom and both primary beneficiaries....her at 25% and me at 75%. My parents have been separated (not legally) for 15 years and I have been my dads caretaker while he was sick.

Long story short.......we live in CA (a community property state) and my mom is claiming she has rights to his policy because she has to pay off all his debt.

I don't have a ton of money. I'm a single mom with 2 kids and want to fight for what my dad wanted. Where can I find an appropriate attorney who might meet with me pro bono or take my case on a contingency basis? I'm in Glendale, CA.

Thank you in advance to anyone who will answer my question or possibly point me in the right direction.



Answer

I have sent you a private e-mail. Please call me during working hours 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.



Answer

I believe I answered one of your questions before.

In any event, I am happy to communicate with you directly, discuss possible contingency fee arrangements, and otherwise assist you in this matter.

Please let me know how I can help.



No comments:

Post a Comment