Wednesday, January 15, 2014

hi, I am on Approved I140 , i met a british girl and we like to marry,Q1) If i marry a U.K. citizen now after my I140 is approved, will she ...

Question

hi, I am on Approved I140 , i met a british girl and we like to marry,

Q1) If i marry a U.K. citizen now after my I140 is approved, will she be eligible to get I140 with me ?

Q2) Once we get married and if she gets i140 with me, Because she is citizen of U.K. and the dates are current,

Can she apply for a I485 Immediately and being her spouse can i also apply I485 with her ? and get 485 EAD ?



Answer

Yes, you can use cross chargability with the caveat that she can only adjust status if she is still in legal, nonimmigrant status & does not have any long periods of unauthorized employment. I suggest having an experienced immigration attorney review the details of her situation first.



Answer

For proper guidance discuss the case in detail by contacting [email protected]/* */

Regards,

www.internationallawyer.info



No comments:

Post a Comment