Thursday, February 27, 2014

For those of you whom are familiar with the PACER system in California, Just so you know, I had a person breach our contract because he said...

Question

For those of you whom are familiar with the PACER system in California, Just so you know, I had a person breach our contract because he said that the information and court documents on PACER are not the same as the system at the courthouse, so (he is saying) I did not provide him with the court documents needed, so he breached the contract, and I swear that I gave him everything that was given to me from the PACER system. According to him, apparently the court slips in a few other documents relating to a case that offsets the PACER. I thought they were both the same system.

Not sure if this is clear or not.



Answer

No it's not clear. What contract? With whom? To do what? In my experience the PACER documents are the same documents on file at the federal courthouse.



Answer

Clear as mud. You'll need to give a clear statement of the facts and ask a specific question. Please repost.



No comments:

Post a Comment