Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Im ordered to have a change in visitation with my child. My question is until the orders are signed by the judge am I allowed to continue wi...

Question

Im ordered to have a change in visitation with my child. My question is until the orders are signed by the judge am I allowed to continue with the previous visitation schedule? Right now my ex is not allowing me to see my 2 1/2 year old daughter. So it's been 1 whole week already and by the time I receive the findings and orders after hearing from his attorney and then mail them back to her for her to send them back to the court for the judge to sign them which could take another week or maybe even two my daughter is being kept away from me by her father. Are those orders already in effect?



Answer

Yes. They are in effect now if the parties were present in court when they were ordered.



Answer

P.S., if things are this contested, you probably shouldn't be doing this without an attorney either representing you, or in the background at least under a limited scope representation.



No comments:

Post a Comment