Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I am at the trial stage of a modification hearing for child support. I have a 13 yr old daughter with someone to whom I was not married too ...

Question

I am at the trial stage of a modification hearing for child support. I have a 13 yr old daughter with someone to whom I was not married too and has never had a relationship with her father other than once a year only by family members requests. I have not asked for a modification in this case, since the case was handled by CSE, in 99. I have filed with the respondent and with the court summons requesting modification, standarad interrogatories, pre se motion to compel financial disclosure, request to produce, certificate of compliance with mandatory disclosure, child support guidelines, financial affidavit, supervised parenting plan, we've been through mediation with no result, and I have filed a notice for trial. Does he have to comply with the paperwork I served him? Also can he in the middle of this case say that his income has went down over 500.00 without proof? Do I need a lawyer? He is active duty military. He has not disclosed any information for the documents I have served him other than the Family Law Affidavit and he also filed a deviation from the child support guidelines.



Answer

you pretty much answered your own question. Yes, you need an attorney.



No comments:

Post a Comment