Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What songs are on now 21?

What songs are on now 21?
There are two cd's. Disc 1 has 15 songs and Disc 2 has 17 songs
Disc 1:
Bohemian Rhaspsody by Queen
Goodnight Girl by Wet Wet Wet
Stay by Shakespears Sister
My Girl by The Temptations
Stars by Simply Red
Justified & Ancient (Stand by the jams) by The Klf
It must be love by Madness
I Can't Dance by Genesis
(Love moves) in mysterious ways by Julia Fordham
Weather with you (Radio Edit) by Crowded House
Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred
To Be With You by Mr Big
Love is Strange by Everything but the Girl
Church of your Heart by Roxette
Driven by you by Brian May
Welcome to the Cheap Seats by The Wonderful Stuff
Far Gone and Out by The Jesus & Mary Chain
Born of Frustration by James
High by The Cure
CD 2:
I Love Your Smile (Driza Bone Remix) by Shanice
I'm doing fine now by Pasadenas
Give me just a little more time by Kylie Minogue
Ride like the wind by East Side Beat
Twilight Zone by 2 Unlimited
America: What time is love by The Klf
A Deeper Love by Civilles and Cole
It's a fine day by Opus III
Breath of Life by Erasure
Addams Groove by Hammer
Expression by Salt-n-Pepa
Wi got a love thang by Ce Ce Peniston
Vibeology by Paula Abdul
Make it on my own by Alison Limerick
Way of the World by Tina Turner
I wonder why by the Curtis Stingers
When you tell me that you love me by Diana Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment