Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I owe a credit card $4800 from florida telco credit union so last year I received a notice they put a lien in my car and now i am receiving ...

Question

I owe a credit card $4800 from florida telco credit union so last year I received a notice they put a lien in my car and now i am receiving a subpoena duces tecum for deposition. If they already put a lien on my car then why would they subpoena? what are my options?



Answer

Show up for the deposition and tell the truth. Those are your options.



Answer

First things first, do they have a judgement agaisnt you? Were you served with a lawsuit? If no to the any of above questions, see a lawyer. See www.ConsumerLawyerHelp.com



Answer

Unless they have a judgment against you - they can not put a lien on your car. I suggest you see a consumer attorney ASAP before you subject yourself to a deposition.



No comments:

Post a Comment