Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi, i made a stupid mistake a brought a taser to school just to show off an sounded it off between classes i was in the middle of a big grou...

Question

Hi, i made a stupid mistake a brought a taser to school just to show off an sounded it off between classes i was in the middle of a big group of students an a teacher called an assistant principal to come search me but she admitted she didnt see it or hear me say i have one , did they have the right to search me?Also they didnt contact my parents until after they searched me. An im 15



Answer

They probably did if there were witnesses that told them about the incident. I suggest you talk to an attorney who can go into more depth in your case and see if they truly had the right to search you.



No comments:

Post a Comment