Tuesday, August 26, 2014

my ex-husband got behind on alimony/child support in January where as when he did send it through the state disbursement unit his checked bo...

Question

my ex-husband got behind on alimony/child support in January where as when he did send it through the state disbursement unit his checked bounced therefor it was sent to collections . he was late as well. Then he was late for Feb. and March so they rejected his cashiers checks and now to make a long story short I did finally get those two months (he lives in Hawaii I live in Florida) He was and is late for April and May. He sent me an e-mail that Aprils payment was accepted but then he notified me that somehow a (DRJUD) domestic relations judgment was filed . I didn't file it so my question is how was it filed if it was not I?



Answer

Check with your local Clerk of Court; speculation is the matter was filed by the Florida Department of Revenue.



Answer

Contact your clerk that services the money to sort it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment